Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hey all!! They've been busy the past two days with medications. All the throwing up indicates they have more work to do. So I've taken over the case. Miss Laura is going to help me keep these nurses in line and on the ball until the decision makers return on Monday.

Meanwhile, there is still talk about sending him home. We thought it was going to be last week, but the attempted change in medications which caused the flare-up in incidences of throwing up pushed it off, again. If we can get these meds right, I think he'll be better off. We'll continue to do that "wait and see" thing again.

There is really not a lot to report, but I know any update is better than no update. Thanks for everything. Inga

No comments:

Post a Comment