Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) Update from Inga

Good evening, all. Today, I am the sick one. I saw Ken this morning, but ended up leaving work early because I am coming down with a cold. So, I did not see him for the rest of the day. No worries, I washed my hands and was wearing a mask when I saw him this morning. His mom was able to get up to see him, so he did have a visitor today, which seems to matter to all of us more than it does to him. We have talked on the phone a few times. He says he is fine. Although, his feeding tube was leaking a little, earlier today, but it's supposedly fixed, now. Not a harmful situation, just a nuisance.

Other than that, no news is good news, if you ask me. It's a welcome relief. So many days prior, in the first week that Ken was in the hospital, I almost didn't want to go up, for fear of more bad news.

Keep those cards coming, it makes the bills in the mail a little easier to take. Thanks so much for all the kind words. And, to all who want to see him, please understand how much safer it is for him to be left alone for now. He'll be talking our ears off again real soon. Love you all so much. -Inga

No comments:

Post a Comment