Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23rd, 2010 (Saturday) The Kitty gets to visit tomorrow!

Hi guys! Today went pretty well. No vomiting. Yeah! This part is soooo the hardest. Having nothing to do but wait, it feels like we're not making any progress. But back to business on Monday. We'll try to enjoy ourselves with Mike and Neal's company for what is left of the weekend.
We also get to have a furry visitor tomorrow. We have obtained special permission to bring our rotten kitty cat up to visit!!! I am so excited . He is going to be blown away. We have been joking about sneaking him up, which is probably going to be his first question. I can't wait. I hope he doesn't turn into a crazy psyco kitty. I know all kitties are capable of such things. But he travels really well, so it should be good.
I'll let you all know how it went tomorrow night. Bye for now. Love, Inga

No comments:

Post a Comment